Tuesday, December 9, 2014

MHK Scraps & Mad Tea Parties

I was so excited to find out that I was paired with MHK Scraps at Gingerscraps.  It is always nice to get to work with a designer who loved Disney, too!  :D

She has numerous kits that are Disney related.  I chose to work with World of Fantasy first.  She has 4 separate pieces to choose from.  I worked with her main kit and her alpha for my layout.  It has all those beautiful Fantasyland colors, plus great elements like the Castle, Tea Cups, Carousel Horse and even Pixie Dust!
 
She also has World of Fantasy Add-On
And World of Fantasy Icing
You can get the whole bundle for $10.99, or just pick up the pieces that you want.

I did this layout of the Mad Tea Cups with it.  
I was able to complete the Gingerscraps December Recipe Challenge using the kit and Seatrout Scraps Template called See Right Through Me.  I just love how it turned out!
Check it out!
Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator