Friday, February 27, 2015

February Fun Layouts!

I have to say how wonderful it has been this month getting to play with so many different designers digital scrapbooking kits.
The best part is that some of these collide!  So, this week, not only did I get to do a Fresh Baked Layout as part of my Guest CT spot at Gingerscraps, I also was able to use Clever Monkey Graphics new kit Children's Museum!

So, first - it's the beginning of the week and I check the forum for what new goodies I get to pick from at Gingerscraps and what do I see, but a Book kit!!!!! Yay for me.  Cornelia Designs has created a Book-a-holic Collection.  There are so many different ways I could have gone with this - I am such a book get.  I have pictures of me at Book Conventions, getting Author autographs, pictures of my books, pictures of my kids reading, pictures of me reading - I could go on and on.  Here is the kit - Great right!!??
I decided to go with a combination of one of my favorite authors.  I was able to meet him twice - years apart and I brought the photo of him and I back in 1996 for him to sign.  So, it's a photo within a photo!
I will definitely be using this again and again!

I was able to use the FREE template from the Gingerscraps February Template Challenge to do this with, too!

So, on top of that, Tracey created this huge, super cute, Children's Museum kit!  It is so perfect.  It has over 170 elements that can be used for more than just visiting a Children's Museum.  You could also make pages of Science Fairs, Dinosaurs, Legos, Dental Visits, Music, Art, Bugs, Park days, Movies, Bubbles, and so much more!

We have visited quite a few museums, but one of my favorites was when we got to the Grand Opening of this Children's Museum.  It was sooo fun  I got carried away and have already done 2 layouts of it!

So cute, right!
But, the month isn't even over and I may have more to share ;)

Later Gator ~
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator