Thursday, February 12, 2015

My Birthday Treat Part 2!

So . . . I was already excited to be Guesting with Kellybell and no sooner does the month start, then I get an e-mail from one of my favorite Digital Scrapbooking Sites - Gingerscraps.  I had Guested for them back in December and they wanted me back for February!!

Being a Guest CT Member means that I get a work with something new from the site every week, plus "play" with some of their other specials like the Monthly Mix, Free With Purchase and Daily Download. 

One of the first kits to come out for the Fresh Baked is a template set from Queen Wild Scraps called She's My Best Friend.  I paired with North Meets South's 100 Days of Happy kit to create this:
I also got to work Blue Heart Scraps new Me+You=Love Bundle to make these wonderful Valentine Cards for my kiddos.



Then, as part of the Monthly Mix, which is all about Best Friends, I did this fun Layout of how my cats are NOT friends.  It is the only pictures that I have them in the same room.  The best part about the Monthly Mix is that if you get it this month - it is only $5.25


Can't wait to continue this special month and share all the goodies that are helping me complete my scrapping goals!!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator