Thursday, February 12, 2015

My Birthday Treat

I was laughing back in September when I realized that I had a Scrapbooking Guest Creative Team Spot lined up for every month until May!  How awesome is that??  All of the fun of getting to "play" with designers new digital scrapbooking supplies! Since they were all different designers, I really got to try out a bunch of styles!  Fall was Connie Prince, December  was Gingerscraps, January was Connie Prince again (love me some Connie), and then February brought Kellybell Designs.  How fun to have a Disney Designer during my birthday month!!  I was SO excited!  And then, right before my birthday, I got my first kit to play with - a Mouse Memories one!  I had this hole in my 2012 Family Album to put just 3 pages of our April Disneyland trip and had NO idea how to get a whole trip into 3 pages.  As soon as I saw her new pieces, I got excited.  Her templates were perfect, too!

This new pocket collection can be used for any pocket pages as well as traditional layouts. This collection is filled with cards, tags, balloons, mouse ears, castle silhouettes, arrows, buttons, flowers, papers, ribbons and bows. There’s also a huge pack of classic colored alphas and beautiful word art titles that combine several of the alpha styles.
Also new today is another 4-pack of pocket style templates. The templates are available in several file formats – PSD, TIFF, PAGE and PNGs.

Perfect, right??

Here is what I did with it



See - it was like my birthday treat - something just for me ;)

You should go check them out at Kellybell Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and suggestions. Your message will post after approval from moderator